Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Treasure Box - 2 Years Old

Treasure hunt for 2 year olds.

My Mom is visiting now. She is going home this week and will be able to take a present with her for my 2 and a half year old niece. So I've decided to make a surprise treasure box for her. I am not sure how my SIL will take it. I've bought this pretty metal box in Michaels - hence an idea of a creative summer treasure box.
present 2 year old
I started filling it with stickers, goggle eyes, and a pony mirror.
open play for toddlers

My niece loves crafts. I tried to fill the box with colors and textures.
craft supplies


Sensory play

There are a couple of surprise small toys, a light, a tiny car, crayons, markers, beads, card stock of different colors and shapes, giant buttons, playdoh, foam shapes, wooden sticks... Should be plenty of things for the open play and creativity.

I decorated all that with confetti and a flower. Isn't it interesting to dig in and discover?
And finally, I covered all the treasures with the feathers. The real treasures are always hidden which makes it more fun to explore and find it (I guess, :) :) :) ).



No comments:

Post a Comment