Saturday, July 6, 2013

Blog Love - Liebster Award

Update and bumped the date. One more award: so great! Thanks to everybody who nominated me and participated! Love you all!
Exciting! I've learnt a new word today. And it is a word of LOVE, so I really LOVE it!


Liebster, German, Beloved, Dearest, Sweetheart, Darling. The other forms are: lieb, lieber, am liebsten... And I LOVE the translation of this word into Italian; it just sounds so pretty: Carissimo.

If you are still reading it, thank you so much, and you are probably wondering now what I am in love with at the end of the day. I am in love with all the Mom bloggers for your great info, advices, support, encouragement, everything! Thank you for being you, and for helping me to survive being a mother - LOL.

And now here is this awesome award that made my day.  I'm honored and delighted!

Thank you, Jessica, for nominating me and the blog love! Jessica has a wonderful blog! Please, take a look if you can spare a minute! Pig & Dac

Thank you, Candice, for the double love! Candice is a Marine wife and a Momma for 3 boys! Check out her blog at  MY LITTLE CIRCUS & ME

The following apply when accepting this award:


     *Link back to the blog that nominated you
     *Nominate 5 - 11 new bloggers who have 200 or less followers
     *Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
     *Share 11 random facts about yourself
     *Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
     *Contact your nominees and let them know that you have nominated them
 

Blogs I Am Nominating:

The Padawan Years

Me... Plus One

With All My Heart

Laughing Kids Learn

My Teacher's Name Is Mama


Here are Jessica's questions for me:

1. If I was a fly on your wall, what would I have seen or heard last night in your house?
The family is sleeping, and I am working on the computer.
 
2. What's one beauty product you couldn't live without?
Lancôme eye cream.
 
3. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
Atlanta, New York, Hawaii, I am not sure, it changes.
 
4. Dark or light?
Light :)
 
5. Target or Wal-Mart?
Target.
 
6. How many children do you want in total?
I have 2, and that's fine. Would love the third one, but my hubby said to chill out. Hmmm...
 
7. What's the best lesson you've learned in life so far?
Not to worry about past or future. Enjoy and appreciate a moment you live out now.
 
8. What's your parenting philosophy?
I try to follow mindful parenting...
 
9. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Dirty dishes in the sink.

10. What makes you happy?
When people around me are happy.
 
11. What are you most grateful for?
 To have my kids. I had different infertility issues while trying to get pregnant with both of them. I feel for those women struggling to become mothers, or going through decision making related to that...

 Here are Candice's questions for me:


1. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee, the one I shouldn't drink for more than 2 years now. Crazy!
 2. What is your favorite Makeup?
http://www.sephora.com/24-7-glide-on-eye-pencil-P133707?skuId=982124
http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-primer-potion-tube-sin-P284717?skuId=1325554
 3. What do you do for fun?
Write a blog - LOL.
 4. If you had to move where would you want to go?
Atlanta, New York, Hawaii, I am not sure, it changes.
 5. What is your shoe size?
Bigger then I would wish for. It just got worse after the pregnancy :(
 6. What color toe nail polish are you wearing?
Right now it's "Royalty reinvented" from L'Oreal.
 7. Favorite Season?
It used to be Spring. Now it is Fall, don't know why...
 8. Do you have a pet? If so what is it?
Our doggy, little red beauty, died in October, a few days before Camilla's first birthday. I am still very sad.
 9. Ice cream or candy?
Ice cream
 10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I am thinking of getting back to school for a Master degree.

11 Random Facts About Me

*I used to love cats. Not all of them any more.
*I am happy to have a boy and a girl because I have an excuse to play with their toys with them ;)
*I love to wear summer dresses.
*My favorite season was spring. Now it is fall, I don't know why is it so?
*I love Scarlett in the book, but not in the movie.
*My favorite book is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
*Both times I was pregnant, all I wanted is to hide in the corner and knit baby cloths. Maybe because it helped me to concentrate on my thoughts and dream away.
*My beloved doggy, little red beauty, died 2 days before Camilla's first birthday. I am missing her so much!
*I don't really like cooking sometimes. Would prefer to spend time somewhere else.
*I made a conscious decision to stay at home with the baby for 3 years (hopefully). And every day I think about it and feel guilty for ruining my career.
*It is not easy to come up with 11 random facts: totally unrelated - LOL.

11 Questions for My Nominees to Answer

 1.Why did you start blogging?
2. Mountain hideaway or a beach house?
3. McDonalds or pizza?
4. Summer or winter?
5. Hot chocolate or coffee?
6. Strength training or cardio?
7. Computer or television?
8. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
9. Sidney or Paris?
10. Alaska or Hawaii?
11. Early bird or night owl?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment